Thank you for your interest in seeking admission for your child.
St. Timothy Christian Academy is dedicated to providing a redemptive Christian setting for students needing an innovative approach for academic success.
Students at STCA have demonstrated academic potential but have had academic difficulty in a traditional classroom.
- Call the school office (972/509-7822). You will be asked to briefly describe your child’s specific learning difference(s), current school placement, reason for interest in STCA, etc.
- Set up an appointment for an interview and school tour (parents only at this point). You will be asked to bring copies of any psychological, educational, and/or neurological testing that has been completed within the past three years.
- If, after your interview and tour, you desire to proceed with the admissions process, a one or two day STCA classroom visit will be scheduled for your child.
- Download the application found on-line and complete it in its entirety. Applications should be submitted to:
St. Timothy Christian Academy
ATTN: Admissions Office
1501 Avenue H
Plano, TX 75074
The application must also include:
- A non-refundable $100 application fee made payable to St. Timothy Christian Academy
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- Psychological, Educational, Neurological test results, completed within 3 years of application. Test results, at a minimum, should include:
- IQ Test
- Diagnostics Achievement Test
- Language Test
- School Records-Copies of report cards for prior year, including conduct grades
- ARD or IEP, if applicable
- Documentation of prior services
- Completed Teacher Recommendation forms, mailed directly to STCA
- Completed Student Questionnaire
- Completed Parent Questionnaire
- Health Records
Upon receipt of all of the above information, the application packet will be considered complete. Completed application packets will be presented to the admissions committee for review; additional interviews with parents and prospective student may be scheduled.
Official acceptance (or non-acceptance) will be communicated to families in writing. If accepted for admission, an enrollment contract will be extended.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy as to Students
St. Timothy Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
"For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and self-discipline." — 2 Timothy 1:7