St. Timothy Christian Academy is dedicated to providing a redemptive Christian setting for students who need a non-traditional approach for academic success.
Students at St. Timothy Christian Academy have demonstrated academic potential but have academic difficulty in a traditional classroom.
- Call the school office (972.820.5460). You will be asked to briefly describe your child’s specific learning difference(s), current school placement, reason for interest in STCA, etc.
- Submit this application, completed in its entirety, for each student seeking admission to STCA. Applications should be submitted to: St. Timothy Christian Academy, ATTN: Admissions Office, 6801 W. Park Blvd., Plano, TX 75093
- Upon receipt of completed application a two-day classroom visit will be scheduled. STCA will also provide a Release of Records and an Emergency Medical Consent. Both of these forms will be needed the first day the student visits.
- Official acceptance (or non-acceptance) will be communicated to families in writing. If an invitation for admission is extended to your child, a $1,000.00 enrollment fee will be due to secure your child’s registration. If your child is placed on a wait list, the enrollment fee will not be due until his/her designated class space is available. Enrollment contracts must be signed within two weeks of acceptance. Only a signed enrollment contract accompanied by required documents and enrollment fee will guarantee enrollment for your student.
- Additional forms due after official acceptance prior to students first day of school:
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- Immunization Records
- Completed Parent Questionnaire
- Completed Student Questionnaire
- Professional Release
- School Records-Copies of report cards for prior year, including conduct grades
- Psychological, educational, neurological test results, complete within three years of application.
Test results, at a minimum, should include:
- IQ Test
- Diagnostics Achievement Test
- Language Test if applicable
- ARD or IEP, if applicable
- Documentation of prior services
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy as to Students
St. Timothy Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
"For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and self-discipline." — 2 Timothy 1:7
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour, or for more information about our school, our mission, or how you can help support St. Timothy Christian Academy please contact us.
St. Timothy Christian Academy
- Offering full-day, on-site instruction for students K-12
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Large classrooms for optimal distancing while maintaining social interaction
- Transition plan ready for distance learning should governmental restrictions arise due to COVID-19
- Individualized instruction for students who learn differently in a redemptive, Christian environment