Giving to St. Timothy Christian Academy
St. Timothy Christian Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, you may do so by either filling out the information and clicking the link below or making your check payable to St. Timothy Christian Academy and mailing it to: 6801 W. Park Blvd., Plano, TX 75093.
Should you have further questions or would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact Tracy Baumgartner, Director of Operations, at 972.820.5460 or by using our contact form.
"For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and self-discipline." — 2 Timothy 1:7
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour, or for more information about our school, our mission, or how you can help support St. Timothy Christian Academy please contact us.
St. Timothy Christian Academy
- Offering full-day, on-site instruction for students K-12
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Large classrooms for optimal distancing while maintaining social interaction
- Transition plan ready for distance learning should governmental restrictions arise due to COVID-19
- Individualized instruction for students who learn differently in a redemptive, Christian environment