The Board of Directors is pleased to announce that we are now able to offer a limited amount of tuition assistance. Before applying for tuition assistance, a completed application must be received.
Once completed application has been received, an on-line application for tuition assistance must be completed and all requested documentation submitted to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. A need analysis will then be made available to the STCA Tuition Assistance Committee who will make the final determination whether or not tuition assistance will be offered, and the Parents/Guardian will be notified. At that point, the family can then make the decision whether or not to complete the admissions process.
*Please note that application for tuition assistance does not guarantee that assistance will be granted. Since we are able to provide only a limited amount of tuition assistance, not every applicant can be selected for approval. Also, the offer of tuition assistance does not guarantee that a contract for enrollment will be extended. All steps outlined in the Admissions Process must be completed, including the student’s classroom visit.
Steps to Apply for Tuition Assistance
Log on to the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment website at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4J667 to complete the application. Once your online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your current W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online. Documentation can also be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Do not send any information to St. Timothy Christian Academy.
"For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and self-discipline." — 2 Timothy 1:7
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour, or for more information about our school, our mission, or how you can help support St. Timothy Christian Academy please contact us.
Reopening August 19, 2020
- Offering full-day, on-site instruction for students K-12
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Large classrooms for optimal distancing while maintaining social interaction
- Transition plan ready for distance learning should governmental restrictions arise due to COVID-19
- Individualized instruction for students who learn differently in a redemptive, Christian environment