St. Timothy Christian Academy is blessed to have faculty and staff who have invested their lives in the education of children and their families. Our staff is gifted in the field of learning differences and the many innovative teaching techniques used in this field. The staff strives to stimulate the learning style of each student through the adaptation of individualized curriculum, specialized assessments, pacing and grading that is tailored to each child.
Their passion for ministering to the whole child shines through in the communication, course delivery and assessments used as well as the relational development that occurs throughout the year. While our staff is made up of strong unique individuals, STCA is truly a school family where God is the head and His principles are the foundation of this school that Hope built.
Due to increased self-confidence, children who may have found it difficult to speak to others or make eye contact now enjoy school and are making new friends. This is the environment we strive to provide. We love hearing…
“The child that lives with us now is not the child we originally brought to STCA.”
"For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and self-discipline." — 2 Timothy 1:7
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour, or for more information about our school, our mission, or how you can help support St. Timothy Christian Academy please contact us.
St. Timothy Christian Academy
- Offering full-day, on-site instruction for students K-12
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Large classrooms for optimal distancing while maintaining social interaction
- Transition plan ready for distance learning should governmental restrictions arise due to COVID-19
- Individualized instruction for students who learn differently in a redemptive, Christian environment